Kiwi Humor

I think the kiwi are generally fun to be with as they seem to have great sense of humour. This can be seen anywhere and everywhere in their daily lives, from merchandise, car plates, creative ads, and even public vandalism. Below are some of the evidence I'd gathered during my trip in kiwiland:


the funniest post card ever - click on the image for enlarged view


wicked carplate: PUSHME I'm a bit slow


they too adore the Simpsons


don't you wonder how to have spa takeaways?


alright, this may not qualify as humor, but isn't it one cute sign? It reminds me so much of Monopoly the board game


"I chose the road less traveled. Now where the hell am I?"

Mate, you were heading towards Mt Cook!


the poo pot - i wasn't sure if it was meant to be practical joke or they seriously want you to 'leave no trace' on Mt Cook


"pubic pa king", now this is some thought-provoking vandalism


can't believe they had a jump menu for bungy! Check out for the booby prize! LOL


tell me who doesn't like to make fun of lawyers :D



man street in queenstown - in case you wonder, yd was attempting to put on a manly pose and that's the best he could do...

cool ad - next time i'll be extra careful if some guys offer me mentos!

tandem skydiving with devil!

i simply couldn't stop laughing whenever yd put on this hat when working at the farm

boy did the curse work! I shall get one and stick it to my bank account!

batman decided that saving world was too much of a hassle

Holy Cow! It's everywhere in Taupo!

The door at Holy Cow

What more? Even the cow was trying to be funny with the panda make up...holy cow!
There were many more funny stuff not captured by our camera such as the 'willy wash' they sold at some souvenir shops. Kiwi men sure take the hygiene of their willies seriously they have special 'shampoo' for that!

Comments

Popular Posts