Overdue posts.....

I can't believe it's been more than a year and I must admit it feels so strange to blog again. My gosh, I almost wasn't sure if I still remember my blogger login ID and password.....

Sorry sorry sorry...dear blog, i'm sorry to have neglected you this long...I'm sorry I'd let you down...perhaps subconciously i was delaying the post because it feels like ending the journey again...

OK, enough crap talk, I'm just trying to warm up here before i pick up where i left since Ii last updated this blog.

So, here I am again, determine to complete this long overdue journey ending...

Comments

  1. Yeah, finally you remember this blog again. I have been waiting to read your stories for so long!! Make sure you finish the story before you run away again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspired by the Nike Air Zoom Flight The Glove which featured a zipper-fastening shroud that envelopes Nike Roshe Run Mid Black the entire upper and Nike's Waffle running soles, the Nike Lunar Elite Sky Hi Sneakerboot represents the intersection of classic running design and an inventive basketball aesthetic.Nike footwear designer Dylan Raasch had Nike Roshe Run Suede Women this to say about the design of the new women's nike roshe run sneakerboot:"The original Lunar Elite Sky Hi was inspired by two things, the original Nike Elite BRS, one of Nike's first running shoes, and our wedge family. Inspired by the Nike Air Zoom Flight The Glove, a neoprene shroud was added to hold heat in and repel water, natural benefits of the material," Raasch said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts